Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Great Work

I liked the graphics, and I did notice a lot of frame by frame animation which makes it even better. So, good graphics, good humor for its length, decent sound, good animation.

I also think, though, that it's a bit too short for the ratings it has recieved. I would give it a 5/5, but when I look at animations like The YuYu, which recieved 4.25 and is one of if not the best flash on NG, I would then rate this a 3.7-4 in comparison to that. So what I mean is, it's not so much that this is overrated on a scale from 1-5, but that other great flashes are underrated in comparison.
Overall, great video.

sexysexybicycle responds:

I TOTALLY agree with you. The only thing I can think to explain this is that they've been on the site longer than mine, and in time, my initial spark will fizzle out and I'll hopefully sink down to my rightful place below the masters. Also, Newgrounds is full of Zelda fanboys (WHICH I AM PROUDLY ONE OF!), and they eat this stuff up. I've gotten WAY more praise than I deserve, although it's not unappriciated. Thanks for your comments!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

terrific!

I was really looking forward to this latest episode, and it looked you've even improved on just about everything. I can't even imagine someone making a better sprite movie than this. I highly recommend for people to check out the other episodes.
Great work.

Bird-face Bird-face

Preloader not working

Hello,
I would like to view the movie, but the preloader doesn't seem to be working for me. When I press Play, it just repeats the loading process.

Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks

MindChamber responds:

I told Bird-face this..

he sez and I quote:

"update yo flash and quit being a faggotz"

LightSprites LightSprites

I like it

Good graphics, good concept, and quite fun. I thought it might have been better if you had some nice sounds when you pull on the orbs, but that's just speculation.

Star Island Star Island

good game

It's very nice to see a solid game that doesn't lean on mindless violence as the many games on NG do.

Deep Space 0.99999 Deep Space 0.99999

made me laugh

Need I tell you a website where you can find sounds? Just kidding. I liked the "psseeuum" sound that your ships lasers make :)

Flame-Reaper responds:

yeah i loved them. It was only a small minigame for private use really so we didnt bother looking for sounds. just made em instead. nice and easy.