Zelda: Heart for the Hero Zelda: Heart for the Hero

Great Work

I liked the graphics, and I did notice a lot of frame by frame animation which makes it even better. So, good graphics, good humor for its length, decent sound, good animation.

I also think, though, that it's a bit too short for the ratings it has recieved. I would give it a 5/5, but when I look at animations like The YuYu, which recieved 4.25 and is one of if not the best flash on NG, I would then rate this a 3.7-4 in comparison to that. So what I mean is, it's not so much that this is overrated on a scale from 1-5, but that other great flashes are underrated in comparison.
Overall, great video.

sexysexybicycle responds:

I TOTALLY agree with you. The only thing I can think to explain this is that they've been on the site longer than mine, and in time, my initial spark will fizzle out and I'll hopefully sink down to my rightful place below the masters. Also, Newgrounds is full of Zelda fanboys (WHICH I AM PROUDLY ONE OF!), and they eat this stuff up. I've gotten WAY more praise than I deserve, although it's not unappriciated. Thanks for your comments!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

terrific!

I was really looking forward to this latest episode, and it looked you've even improved on just about everything. I can't even imagine someone making a better sprite movie than this. I highly recommend for people to check out the other episodes.
Great work.

Bird-face Bird-face

Preloader not working

Hello,
I would like to view the movie, but the preloader doesn't seem to be working for me. When I press Play, it just repeats the loading process.

Just thought I'd let you know. Thanks

MindChamber responds:

I told Bird-face this..

he sez and I quote:

"update yo flash and quit being a faggotz"

MMORPG are Satan's idea MMORPG are Satan's idea

It's funny that...

your first flash on Newgrounds is a parody of Mmorpgs, because my first one was too. I thought this was funny.

"PROOF" "PROOF"

I enjoyed this

The animation reminded me of those cartoons like Spice girls. I thought it was well done.
Good job.

White Guy Trapped White Guy Trapped

I liked it

I enjoyed this flash for its subtle humor, and making a nice little scene out of little things, like a fly, and a guy in a jar.
I'd say improve on te graphics and speed up some of the slow parts, as I've learned that the attention span of the audience here on NG is pretty short.

The Flood! The Flood!

great

Excellent art and animation. Not much of a story, but it was ok. I have to comment though, that the message is a bit hipocritical in my opinion- preaching anti-hate and acceptance of all people and yet indulging in brutality. Anyway, very well done.

Mark2000 responds:

Nothing hypocritical about it. Bringing attention to other peoples brutality is not cause brutality your self. If someone is harmed by Bush's actions, or inactions, then he might as well have personally murdered them. If I were to brutalize someone for being brutal, that would be hypocritical.

Ramachan Ramachan

Underrated

I thought this submission did not recieve the score it deserved. I was impressed by the graphics, and the action. The story was what you'd expect from a kung fu movie, and that's not a bad thing. I think if it had more humor, it would have recieved much more attenton.
Overall, very nice work.

zipahead responds:

Humor is always tough especially when you don't want to go for cheap gags like chopping somebodies head off..but thanks

Krangs body fetish Krangs body fetish

Funny

I found this very funny and enjoyable. I wish it had gotten a better score and more reviews. Anyway, I really liked it.

The Box by Michelle Denz The Box by Michelle Denz

funny

I thought this was very funny at times, and I liked the style. But I recommend changing the rating as it's not suitable for all ages.